Friday, November 30, 2012

Eco-Bottom Liners by EcoSprout: A Review

I've always said I wouldn't use liners. It seemed like an added step that would take more work. It also seemed like it would be easier to just use disposables if I needed rash cream that wasn't compatible with cloth or something. And then I used too much of a diaper rash cream that is CD safe. I'll admit in my zeal to heal my poor baby's bum after a rash from a disposable, I slathered the stuff on. It smelt good and it seemed to be helping but a little goes a long way and I probably hurt his bum more than I helped it. So I stripped my diapers and decided to try these liners.

What are liners?

You can read more about liners in my old post about rash creams and liners here. There are reusable, washable liners but I feel that kind of defeats the purpose. I do have some and use them occasionally but they repel and you have to wash them separately from your diaper laundry, making extra work. There are also disposable liners like these ones. You could also use them for the babysitter or dad who don't want to spray diapers. It's great if you're pregnant and you don't want to spray dirty diapers or rinse them by hand.

Why Did I Choose Eco-Bottom?

I chose these because they are made by EcoSprout. I trust EcoSprout. I use their detergent on my son's diapers and our clothes and I know that they would never put anything in their products that will hurt my baby. And they are a great value! You get 100 sheets in a roll! I liked that they were made of bamboo and I liked that they are flushable. I can dump them in the trash or toilet. They are biodegradble, non-toxic, fragrance free, dye free, chlorine free, flushable, and breathable. Now that I've used them I love them and would buy them again and again.
 













What Do You Use Them For?

Liners can be used for all sorts of things. Some people use them so they can use non cloth diaper safe creams and lotions down there without causing repelling. Some people use them when they think baby is going to poop or every change to protect the resale value of their diapers. It keeps diapers from being stained and keeps them in excellent condition.

Where Can You Buy Them?

You can buy them here at Mama's Emporium. They are very affordable and the roll lasts a long time!

Final Verdict?

I love them! I plan to use them often in the future. I also plan to keep them on hand for when the grandparents watch the boys. I would recommend them to anyone. I think they are great and they don't do anything to my baby's sensitive skin.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete