Saturday, June 29, 2013

HUGE SALE at Mama's Emporium!

I just had to share this HUGE sale! I have gotten so many good deals from Mama's Emporium but this is the best sale ever! EVERYTHING that isn't already on sale is 30% off! PLUS a lot of things now have "make an offer" buttons. I don't know how long this sale is going to go, but it's a great deal, so I'm scooping up as much as I can! Her inventory has already been drastically reduced, she's out of most baby carriers and a few other things so if there's something you want, get it now before someone else does! I've saved so much that it was basically getting a diaper and some rash cream for free! I can't wait to get paid and make another order! You do still have to pay shipping but she charges exact charging which I like.

I can't even begin to list all the awesome stuff that is on sale, go check it out for yourself! AppleCheeks Diapers, Boba Carriers, GroVia Diapers and Trainers, one last Maya Wrap, and a good selection of Melissa and Doug toys, all at an amazing deal!
 
The website is HERE. Use the code ANNAROCKS to get the 30% off. Let me know what awesome deals you get! I love hearing about people's good deals almost as much as I love getting my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment